Terms & Conditions
- Our international Festival is open to young pianists age 6 – 18.
- Applications for the Festival are not closed.
- All performers wishing to take part in the event must pay an audition fee and it is non refundable.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email on December 1, 2021.
- Successful applicants who will be invited to perform in the event, will be required to complete a Performer Registration Form with the fee £95 which will cover the following:
- Event admission ticket £45
- Professional video, sent to each performer after the event
- Rights to take your own photos during the designated time
- Certificate for the pupil and his/her/their teacher
- Admin costs and fees
- Audience ticket £45 (event admission ticket) must be bought by all who will be attending the event, eg, family, friends, guardians.
- REFUND: 30% refund for the Performance Registration Fee and the audience tickets will be offered only if:
1. The Festival is cancelled due to the Global Pandemic rules by the UK government
2. Official travel restrictions by the UK government from your country to the UK
3. No refund applies if you are not taking part in the Festival for personal reasons
- Performer must be accompanied by an adult member of the family.
- The organisers reserve the right to decline entry.
- Late entries will be received at the discretion of the organisers, adding £25 to the Registration fee.
- Our event is not suitable for babies and young children under 6 in the audience and we may decline entry based on this rule.
- Festival organisers do not assist with obtaining the visa for travelling to the UK.
- Organisers do not provide financial support.
- EVC Music published works and select composers only.
- No photocopied music is permitted.
- Email on email@example.com as soon as possible:
a. If you can not take part in the event
b. If you found an error
c. If you want to change the piece for the performance
- The organisers reserve the right to update the Terms & Conditions.
We comply with the new GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation, 25th May 2018)
We aim to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR], the guidelines on the Information Commissioner’s website. EVC Music Publications Ltd will be known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us.
You will be asked to provide personal information when ordering musical scores available on our website. The purpose of us processing this data is to provide optimum customer service in delivering our sheet music to you by mail or email.
We will keep your data securely for a minimum of 6 years.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.