Terms, Conditions & Fees
- Our international Festival is open to young pianists aged 6 – 16.
- Applications for the Festival will open on 1 October 2022.
- Applications will close on 30 November 2022.
- Results announced on 15 December 2022.
- All performers wishing to take part in the event must pay an audition fee of £70 and it is non refundable.
5.1 A non refundable £50 late fee will be charged after the closing date.
- Submission video: recent recording of one piece by any composer.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email on 15 December 2022.
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a Performer Registration Form with the fee £125 which will cover the following:
- Rehearsal with the band/instrumental ensemble
- Professional video
- Rights to take your own photos during the designated time
- Certificate for the pupil and his/her/their teacher
- Admin costs and fees
- Audience ticket
- Audience ticket £65 (event admission ticket) must be bought by all who will be attending the event, eg, family, friends, guardians.
- Complimentary ticket will be offered to teachers attending the event.
- REFUND: please note that due to the nature of the event, we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Performer must be accompanied by an adult member of the family, or a guardian nominated in writing by the parent.
- The organisers reserve the right to decline entry.
- Late entries will be received at the discretion of the organisers, adding £55 to the Registration fee.
- Our event is not suitable for babies and young children under 6 in the audience and we may decline entry based on this rule.
- Festival organisers do not assist with obtaining the visa for travelling to the UK. Please apply for the tourist visa for the UK.
- Festival organisers do not offer translation services but will recommend a company should you require a translator.
- Organisers do not provide financial support.
- EVC Music published works only.
- No photocopied music is permitted.
- Email on team@evcmusic as soon as possible:
a. If you can not take part in the event
b. If you found an error
c. If you want to change the piece for the performance
- The organisers reserve the right to update the Terms & Conditions.
We comply with the new GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation, 25th May 2018)
We aim to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR], the guidelines on the Information Commissioner’s website. EVC Music Publications Ltd will be known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us.
You will be asked to provide personal information when ordering musical scores available on our website. The purpose of us processing this data is to provide optimum customer service in delivering our sheet music to you by mail or email.
We will keep your data securely for a minimum of 6 years.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.