Terms & COnditions
Season 1 September 2019 – 31 August 2020
Applies to all festivals within this period except Southend Musical festival
Please scroll for the Southend Musical Festival
To be eligible for the award, each class must receive no less than five entries.
Open for ages 5 to 18 (NB 18 on the day of the festival).
An individual may only enter one class in this category.
Pieces by the EVC Music composers only. View EVC composers >
Performers in all categories must select piece accordingly to their Grade/Level.
One piece per performer.
Adjudication will be based on the overall excellence of the performance and musicianship, e.g. text accuracy, musicality.
One winner per class.
Copy of the programme must be sent to email@example.com before the festival as PDF file.
Copies of the adjudication comments must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the festival as PDF files.
Festivals are eligible for PRS payments.
Festivals must purchase music books for adjudication.
No photocopied music is permitted.
- Parents/guardians of the winners must sign up to the Elena Cobb Star Prize Newsletter to receive updates.
- Elena Cobb Star Prize Festival organisers reserve the right to update the Terms & Conditions.
20 points: Category Winner Certificate, opportunity to perform at the Elena Cobb Star Prize Festival 2021.
18-19 points: Certificate of Distinction
16-17 points: Certificate of Merit
14-15 points: Certificate of Pass
OPEN VIDEO AUDITION
Performers with 14-19 points are welcome to take part in the Open Video Audition from 1 June – 15 August 2020 for the festival 2021.
Sign up to the Elena Cobb Star Prize Newsletter to receive updates.
ELENA COBB STAR PRIZE FESTIVAL AT RAH
Registration for Festival 2020 is now closed
- Parents/guardians of the winners must sign up to the Elena Cobb Star Prize newsletter at www.elenacobbstarprize.com to receive updates.
- Registration for the festival in 2020 will open on September 1, 2019 and close as soon as the event is sold out.
- All performers must pay a standard registration fee and it is non refundable.
- Audience ticket must be bought by those who attend the event and is not refundable.
- Due to the nature of the event, all payments are non refundable.
- The programme allows only one piece per performer and that includes duets or trios.
- Performer must be accompanied by an adult member of the family.
- The organisers reserve the right to decline entry.
- Late entries will be received at the discretion of the organisers.
- Our event is not suitable for babies and young children under 6 in the audience and we may decline entry based on this rule.
- Festival organisers do not assist with obtaining the visa for travelling to the UK.
- Organisers do not provide financial support.
- EVC Music published works and the named composer only.
- No photocopied music is permitted.
- Email on email@example.com as soon as possible:
a. If you can not take part in the event
b. If you found an error
c. If you want to change the piece for the performance
- The organisers reserve the right to update the Terms & Conditions.